Apple One subscription has just gone live and now you can subscribe to it on your iPhone. I love that Apple has made it super easy to sign up for Apple One. But if you don’t know where to look, you won’t find the Apple One subscription option. There are also a few things you need to know before subscribing. That’s why in this article, we are providing a step-by-step guide that you can follow to activate Apple One subscription on your iPhone.
Activate Apple One subscription on your iPhone
Ironically, the Apple One subscription comes in different tiers. Plans also vary depending on your region, as services like Apple Fitness+ and News+ aren’t available outside of the United States. If you want get full price details, follow our linked Apple One launch article to find it. That said, let’s get to the tutorial, shall we?
1. Open the Settings app and tap on your name.
2. Here, tap on Subscriptions.
3. Now you should see the “Get Apple One” option at the top. Press it.
4. Here you will see the different levels available to you. Select the one you want, then tap “Start Free Trial.”
As I live in India, I don’t have access to the premium option because News+ and Fitness+ are not available here. So I only get the Individual and Family plans. Your choices will vary depending on your region.
Things to keep in mind
Here are the things you should keep in mind when subscribing to Apple One.
- You get a one-month free trial even if you are already subscribed to different Apple services. This is good because you can test the plans and upgrade or downgrade before billing begins.
- Your existing subscriptions to Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+ and Apple News+ will automatically be merge with new plan. You don’t have to cancel them individually.
- However, since you may wish to purchase iCloud storage (you only get 50 GB in the standard plan), this is not merged. During my tests, my iCloud subscription for 50 GB was still active and I ended up with 100 GB of iCloud storage. So make sure to cancel iCloud subscription if you don’t need it.
Subscribe to Apple One on your iPhone
This is how you can subscribe to Apple One on your iPhone. As you can see, the steps are easy. Still, if you run into any problem, let us know in the comments below and we’ll help you out. Finally, remember to cancel iCloud subscription if you don’t need it to avoid double billing.