I love sticky notes. Although I use task managers and project managers to manage my daily life, sticky notes are always there to show me the most important tasks of the day. A few years ago, I switched from physical sticky notes to digital ones because I could finally put them on my desk. And now, with widget support on iOS 14, I can place sticky notes even on my iPhone home screen. If you are interested, follow the article to find out how.
Add Sticky Notes to iPhone Home Screen
To make this work, we’ll use a third-party widget app called sticky widgets (free). Click the link to download the app, then follow the steps.
1. Press and hold on the home screen to enter “Jiggle” mode. Here, tap the (+) button in the upper left corner.
2. Here, scroll down to find Sticky Widgets and tap on it.
3. Swipe left to right to select the correct widget size and press the “Add Widget” button.
4. Now you can drag the widget to place it where you want. Once you’re happy with the placement of the widget, tap Done.
5. Tap the widget to open the editing screen. Here you can add whatever text you want.
6. By default, the sticky widget is yellow in color. You can pay an upgrade price of $1.99 to unlock other colors. Press the upgrade button to do so.
7. Finally, press the “Save” button to save the modified widget.
Add Sticky Widgets to Home Screen on iPhone
The sticky widget shows that you don’t need to bring hundreds of customization features to bring value to users. That said, if you are looking to create custom widgets in iOS 14, you can click to read the linked article. Do you like the new widget features? let us know in the comments below.