Putting all speculation to rest, Apple unveiled iOS 15 at WWDC 2021. As expected, the latest iteration of iOS comes with a plethora of new features along with a ton of customization. The Cupertino giant has released iOS 15 as well as iPadOS 15 beta to developers for testing. If you have an Apple developer account, you can immediately download and install the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta on your iPhone or iPad. That said, let me help you get started with the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta installation process.
How to Download and Install iOS 15 Developer Beta on iPhone
As I said above, you need an Apple developer account to download and install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta on your device. If you don’t have the Apple developer account, go to the Apple Developer Program Page then follow the instructions to create a developer account. Additionally, you can also use the Apple Developer app (Free) to create and manage your account. You will need to pay $99/year to be part of the Apple Developer Program.
To protect your data, be sure to back up your entire device via iCloud, iTunes, or the Finder app. If something goes wrong, you’ll always have a safe backup to fall back on. Knowing that beta versions are mostly plagued with bugs and glitches, make sure to install beta software on a secondary device. That said, let’s dive in.
How to Download iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile on iPhone and iPad
1. Launch Safari browser on your iOS 15 compatible iPhone, then navigate to developer.apple.com. After that, log in with your username and password.
2. Next, tap “Downloads” on the left sidebar and navigate to the iOS 15/iPadOS beta section. After that, press the “ Install Profile” optional.
3. Next, an alert will appear on the screen stating: “ The website tries to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this? » Now press ” To allow ” proceed.
4. Finally, you will get confirmation that the profile has been downloaded. Tap on ” Close in the pop-up window.
That’s it. The iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta software profile will begin downloading to your iPhone or iPad.
How to Install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile on iPhone and iPad
1. Once the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta has been successfully downloaded to your device, launch the “ Settings ” application.
2. Now press the “ Profile uploaded” optional.
2. Next, Press on ” To install in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. You will need to press ” To install “ several times to confirm the action.
4. Finally, press ” Restartto complete the iOS 15 beta software profile installation process.
How to Download and Install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Developer Beta
Once your device restarts, you can download and install the latest beta version like any other software update. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Then press ” General“.
3. Then press ” Software update“.
4. Now the iOS 15 developer beta should be waiting for you. Go ahead and install it like any other iOS software update. Also, you can see how long does it take to download and install the iOS 15 update via the linked article.
Once you’ve updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 15 or iPadOS 15, take advantage of the setup wizard to customize the settings to your needs.
Easily Download and Install iOS 15 Developer Beta on iPhone and iPad
Here! So this is the easiest way to get the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta on your device. Now that you have the brand new iOS software update, explore all the exciting new features. Be sure to keep us posted on interesting discoveries and let us know if any issues arise. We promise, we’ll also keep digging around the iOS 15 beta and sharing handy tips and tricks in the days to come. So stay tuned!