Lately, Google and other tech companies have been working together to make their services data portable. The Data Transfer project actually started in 2017 and now it is bearing fruit. Earlier, we showed you how to transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to Google Photos and now we have another guide on how to export Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr. Google has indeed developed a separate service called Google Takeout to facilitate the transfer of data between different services. So, without further ado, let’s go ahead and learn how to transfer Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr with just one click.
Export Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr
1. Open the Google takeaway page and sign in to your Google account, if you haven’t already. Once on the page, a new ” All photo albums included” will appear. Click on it.
2. Here, uncheck the top box and then you can choose your own Google Photos album that you want to export. If you want to export all photos and videos stored on Google Photos to OneDrive/Flickr, leave the box as it is. Then click “OK”.
3. Click on the “ The next step ” button.
4. Here, select your choice of cloud storage from the scrolling menu then click on “Link accounts and create an export”. For example, here I go with OneDrive.
5. Now Google will ask you to verify your Google credentials again, then you will be redirected to OneDrive login page. Once signed in, grant Google Takeout permission to manage files on OneDrive.
6. Finally, the export process will start on the Google Takeout page. You can close the tab if the process is taking too long. You will be receive an email when the export process is complete.
Transfer Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr
This is how you can export all your photos and videos from Google Photos to another cloud storage like OneDrive and Flickr. We would like to see more options like Dropbox and iCloud in the coming days or the ability to export Google Photos albums locally. Anyway, it all comes from us. If you want to learn how to backup iPhone photos to Google Photos, check out our linked guide.