Live wallpaper on macOS was introduced with the Mojave update and Apple released more live wallpapers for Catalina and upcoming Big Sur updates. As a Windows user, I find myself drooling over the sleek and visually pleasing backgrounds. Sure, we have some of the best Rainmeter skins with live background, but to be frank, live wallpapers are simply better and well-designed. So if you want a macOS dynamic wallpaper on Windows 10, you’ve come to the right place. Here we show you how to install live wallpapers from Mojave, Catalina and Big Sur on Windows 10. On that note, let’s walk through the guide.
Install macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows 10
1. First, you must download WinDynamicDesktop (To free) from the Microsoft Store. The program is clean and ad-free.
2. Once the installation is complete, open it and you will be asked to enter your location. Enter your address and click the “OK” button. It will then confirm your location with sunrise and sunset times.
3. Then you will be presented with many macOS live wallpapers, including Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, etc. Select your choice of wallpaper and click “Apply“.
4. The app will now download the macOS live wallpaper. The file size fluctuates between 20 and 100 MB.
5. After the download is complete, the macOS live wallpaper will be automatically applied on Windows 10. And the wallpaper will also be change theme depending on your local time.
6. If you want to try other macOS live wallpapers on Windows 10, you will find the application under the system tray. Open it and select a theme of your choice. You can also choose to use night mode of any wallpaper all the time.
Enjoy Big Sur and Catalina Live Wallpaper on Windows 10
This is how you can get a macOS live wallpaper on Windows 10. What I like about this app is that it works without any issues and adapts quite well to your region. There are also several dynamic wallpapers based on different gradients that you can try on your Windows 10 computer. Anyway, this is all from us. If you want to learn more about how to get macOS features on Windows 10, check out our guide.