While Microsoft introduced Your Phone app on Windows 10 for all PCs, Dell has developed its own solution called Dell Mobile Connect which can only be used on Dell PCs. It has all the features of the Your Phone app plus adds new features like screen mirroring, replying to notifications, calling, messaging, and more. If you don’t know, screen mirroring is also available on the Your Phone app, but it’s currently exclusive to Samsung phones only. So if you want all these features, you can download the app and use Dell Mobile Connect on your Windows 10 PC.
Use Dell Mobile Connect on any Windows 10 (2021) PC
1. First and foremost, Click here and download BAT file. The BAT file is for changing your PC model and manufacturer to Dell.
2. Now right click on the BAT file and run it as administrator. After that restart your PC.
3. Next, download driver for Dell Mobile Connect and install it on your PC.
4. After doing this, download Dell Mobile Connect AppxBundle of here. We will be sideloading this app because the Microsoft Store does not allow the Dell Mobile Connect app to be installed on non-Dell machines (even after changing models).
5. Now, just double click on AppxBundle to install Dell Mobile Connect on your Windows 10 PC.
6. If Dell Mobile Connect is do not install then press “Windows” and “R” both on the keyboard to open the Run window. Here, type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
7. Wait for a few seconds, then the Microsoft Store will open automatically. Now close it and run AppxBundle again. This time, Dell Mobile Connect should install without any issues.
8. Now open the Dell Mobile Connect app and Follow the instructions on the screen to pair your PC with the smartphone.
9. To pair your smartphone, you must install the Dell Mobile Connect application on your smartphone (android / iOS – To free).
10. After that, Enter code And There you go. You can take calls, mirror the screen, access your messages, reply to notifications, transfer photos and much more. Keep in mind that you need to keep your WiFi and Bluetooth enabled at all times.
Sideload Dell Mobile Connect without Microsoft Store
This is how you can load and use Dell Mobile Connect on any Windows 10 PC. We have heard reports that the new versions of Dell Mobile Connect (3.1 and 3.2) have stopped working for many users. And that’s why we provided version 3.0 and it works well on my HP laptop. Anyway, it all comes from us. If our method worked for you, let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out our Windows 10 tips and tricks article.